Total Visits: 759725.
Font Inc/Dec: Ctrl + Roll Down/Up
Sunday, May. 19, 2013
As Time Goes By
I Look Into The Sky
In Which My Dreams Lie
I Believe I Can Fly
I'm Peter Lee (Chinese Character: 李越峰, Chinese Pinyin: Yuefeng LI, Japanese Hiragana: りえつほう, Korean Letter: 이월봉). I was born on May 13, 1982, and I'm now 27 (as of 2009-05-13) years old. I'm now working as a Software Developer at Rosetta Stone Ltd..
I finished my secondary studies in Zhejiang Tongxiang High School, P.R.China, and got my High-School Diploma of Science in July 2000. I went to Shanghai for my 7-year colledge life in Physics Department at Shanghai Univeristy, P.R.China, where I got my Bachelor's Engineering Degree of Microelectronics in July 2004, and Master's Science Degree of Optics in June, 2007. As an interesting case, however, my professional career starts with Information Technology as you can see from my Resume CV as follows:
- I used to be programming on the so-called Pseudo-Computer platform "Xiaobawang" with BASIC when I was still in Junior School;
- I won the CUMCU Maths Modeling Contest in 2002 & ACM Contest in Shanghai University in 2004;
- I worked as a Part-Time Intern, Director's Assistant in Admission & Career Service Office at Shanghai University for about 6 years during my college studies. I had been there in charge of Office Automation, Network & Database Maintenance;
- I worked as a Part-Time Intern, Secretary's IT Consultant in IAESTE-China from December, 2005. I designed & implemented the Incoming / Outgoing Exchange Management System for IAESTE-China;
- I worked as a Full-Time Intern, Software Developer in R&D Boulder Labs of Speech Recognition at Rosetta Stone Ltd. from July 2006;
- I worked as a Full-Time Intern, Windows XP Support Professional Engineer for North-America in Professional Support & Service (PSS) Division at Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd., a joint venture from Shanghai Government & Microsoft, from December, 2006;
- I worked as a Full-Time Employee, Verification Engineer in CBC/XPT of Packet-Core Network (PCN) Division at Ericsson from May 2007. I was responsible for the work of Band-width Compression Project & Telecommunications Standard Language TTCN3;
- I worked as a Full-Time Employee, Software Developer in R&D Boulder Labs of Speech Department at Rosetta Stone Ltd. from December 2007 to December 2008;
- I worked as a Full-Time Employee, Research Associate in gameLAB of School of Computer Engineering (SCE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore from February 2009 to March 2010;
- I am now again working as a Full-Time Employee, Software Developer in R&D Boulder Labs of Speech Department at Rosetta Stone Ltd. from March 2010.
I designed & implemented this website peterlee.com.cn, which was referenced from C++ Language's Inventor Bjarne Stroustrup's Homepage.
I can now be reached by email at ,
and by regular mail at
Rosetta Stone Boulder Labs, 2040 14th St. Ste. 100, Boulder CO 80302, USA.
Hi hackers, please don't attack my homepage. I'm just posting my thoughts and ideas about my work and life. Thank you so much!
Disclaimer: All information on this website is reserved by Peter Lee himself. Anyone who copies, distributes this information without Lee's permission is not allowed except for special demonstration ....